Every member is important to OTLA. That’s not just a statement. We understand that your individual membership needs to add value to your practice, your career and your business. Learning from the best lawyers in your field, finding tools quickly to put the best case forward, gaining recognition and advancement, and being more profitable are just some of the reasons you will want to be a member of OTLA.
Law Student members have access to:
- Professional publications such as our highly-regarded magazine The Litigator that provides you the latest in plaintiff case news, important court decisions and changes to legislation.
- The very best quality in Continuing Legal Education available, focused exclusively for plaintiff lawyers and at reduced rates for law students.
- Networking opportunities in the plaintiff bar.
- The OTLA Cup, a mock jury trial, in a real court room in front of a real judge with a jury of OTLA members, and that provides significant monetary prizes and recognition for trial skill and advocacy.
- $25.00 + $3.25 HST = $28.25
Fees are paid on an annual basis covering the membership period February 1 to January 31 of the following year.
Fill out an application form and join OTLA today!
These are just a few of the many member services provided at OTLA. For more information, contact Janie Hames, Membership Services Coordinator, at email@example.com or (905) 639-6852.