Resources for the COVID-19 Pandemic
The OTLA office will remain closed during Ontario’s State of Emergency aimed to combat Covid-19. Staff will be working remotely and we are following all of the latest recommendations related to physical distancing and self-isolating.
During this process, we want OTLA members to know that our services are still available including:
• Access to ALL OTLA hosted Listserves
• Weekly newsletter including critical updates and case summaries
• Personal Injury CLE available through the OTLA store
• Live virtual events including webinars and roundtables
• Updates to member’s vendor directory, sponsors and blogs
Should you require any additional information, please email any of our staff.
April 21 Updated Notice on Civil Jury Trials
March 23 Notice from Court Services Division
March 20 Suspension on limitation periods and procedural time periods