Webinar Subscription Series - 5 pack for $350
Fri, February 1, 2019
1:00 PM to
Tue, December 31, 2019
1:00 PM ET
Programs will run from February-December 2019 and be 75 minutes in length
You can select any 5 webinars from the following list - and you don't have to decide right now! Our webinars will be advertised on a monthly basis and when you see one you would like to attend, you just have to let us know!
- ABC’s of Tort in MVA’s | SEPTEMBER 12
- ABC’s of SAB’s | OCTOBER 7
- ABC’s of Medical Malpractice | NOVEMBER 5
- Getting to Know and Picking your Jury
FEBRUARY 26 - RECORDING AVAILABLE
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Opening and Closing Statements
APRIL 17- RECORDING AVAILABLE
- ABC’s of the Rules of Evidence and Objections at Trial
MAY 2 - RECORDING AVAILABLE
- Trial by Jury vs. Judge Alone Trial – The Pros and Cons
- Examination for Discovery of an Insurance Adjuster in an LTD Case
FEBRUARY 28 - RECORDING AVAILABLE
- Examination for Discovery of a Defendant in a Slip and Fall Case
MARCH 25 - RECORDING AVAILABLE
- Examination for Discovery of a Doctor in a Medical Malpractice Case
- APRIL 10 - RECORDING AVAILABLE
- Examination for Discovery of a Defendant in a Motor Vehicle Collision Case | JUNE 20
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion topic
- Ethics & Professionalism topic - OTLA Code/Listserve
- Ethics & Professionalism topic - Contingency Fee Agreements
How it Works:
- Purchase the one-time subscription and have access to our great lineup of programming throughout 2019
- Purchase at any time for use within that calendar year
- Subscription and webinars are for members only
- Subscription cannot be transferred between members
Once you purchase your subscription, you’ll receive a monthly email with the webinars for the coming month!
Only want to buy the 3 pack? Register for the 3 pack subscription here
All fees subject to HST #R129967998
Once your subscription has been purchased, you will begin receiving monthly emails with the webinars coming up for the next month.
When you see a webinar you would like to attend, simply respond to the email and let us know and you will be registered for that webinar. You will receive a confirmation email, confirming that you have been registered for that webinar and 1 week before, you will receive a separate email with login instructions.
We would suggest that you save the login instructions in your calendar. Reminder messages will also be sent prior to the webinar.
Webinar subscriptions are non-refundable and non-transferable.