Every member is important to OTLA. That’s not just a statement. Your membership needs to add value to your practice, your career and your business.
$385 - $695/yr
• Listserve - quick answers & discussion
• Weekly case updates
• Exceptional conferences/webinars
Lawyer - Sections
• Medical Malpractice
• Long Term Disability
• Listserve - answers you need to know
• Sharing precedents/materials/forms
• Learn from senior counsel
• Network at roundtables & conferences
• Get involved
Some points to consider:
- Members must certify that no more than 5% of their billings or time is derived from the defence of claims brought against institutional defendants.
- Members must agree to abide by the OTLA Code.
- Membership period runs from February 1st through to January 31st of the following year.
- Membership fees are not pro-rated, refundable, or transferable.
- Prices shown do not include H.S.T. Lawyer applications are subject to an additional Access to justice Assessment, which supports our ongoing initiatives.
* Associate Membership is for OTLA members who are retiring from the practice of law, or temporarily removed from the practice of law due to parental leave or illness. Membership is granted at the sole discretion of the OTLA Board of Directors.
For more information, contact Jeff Hanlan, Membership Development Coordinator, at email@example.com or (905) 639-6852 Ext. 233.